Industrial Maintenance Team
Provincial’s IMT division addresses facility maintenance and heavy-duty janitorial services which sets us apart from our competitors far and wide. Our team has what it takes to bring the skilled labor, equipment, and products needed to clean any conditions on site. Needs found within your production areas as well as services outside the scope of “general” custodial are addressed by skilled, trained and certified IMT members to ensure a clean, safe and attractive environment for your employees.
Provincial’s Industrial Maintenance Team services include anything and everything from construction cleanup to facility renovations as well as floor to ceiling maintenance.
- Small and Large scale painting (brush, roll and/or spray)
- Ceiling fan cleaning
- Vent, diffusers and duct work cleaning
- Interior/exterior pressure washing
- Cell, machine and robotics degreasing and cleaning
- Filter maintenance
Provincial’s IMT division follows strict safety standards and employees hold the following qualifications:
- First-Aid and CPR
- Confined Space Certification
- Rescue and Retrieval Certification
- Forklift, Scissor Lift, and Genie-Boom ticketed
- Advanced Environmental Policy Training
- Appropriate PPE (Respirators, puncture resistant gloves, Tyvek suits, etc.)